sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

Sad day in Paris (11/14/2015)


Today is a sad day; I can’t believe what happened yesterday night in Paris.
During the week, while swimming early in the morning, I had been thinking what I was going to write about in this, my second blog spot. I had in my mind several different issues but, telling the truth, right now I don’t even remember what those issues are.
I am deeply shocked and saddened by the massacre of people in the discotheque La Bataclan. What I was watching on TV was horrible. There were people running away from the killing, some of them running for their live through the back street of the night club, while others were hanging from the window trying not to be watched by terrorists.
I heard on TV that French hostages asked for help via social networks; that made me feel terribly anxious.  I couldn’t sleep last night thinking of those parents worried about their children.

Nothing can be said to lessen the pain to the victims’ families. I hope they could find something that could mitigate their pain. 
Pray for Paris.

2 comentarios:

  1. It is difficult to add just only one more word. Your are sensitive and you empathize with people suffering, Only love can beat hate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Indeed, terrible. To try not to be terrified, to go on living and to continue trying to make this world a bit better is all we can do.

    ResponderEliminar