viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

My first blog post (11/6/2015)


I have just created my blog, called ‘What about? Blogging about’. I have never thought I was going to be a blogger but this year I began a new English course and all students have been kindly invited to participate fully in class and do lot of things for improving our English. It’s no easy for me to find time to do all the things I should do for making my English better. Realistically, I still have much to study and learn about English. I have to develop my reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, and I have to extend not only my vocabulary but also the grammar.

So, here I am, trying to write my first blog post. First thing I have to do is to decide what the blog is going to be about. Perhaps I should think what activities I enjoy the most, such as reading, cooking, travelling or doing sports, and blogging about one of these issues. However, although I love all these things I realize I would not be comfortable writing only about one of them. I reckon I’ll let my imagination run wild and I’ll write about different issues depending of my mood.

That’s it for today, it has been a hard week and I feel exhausted.


Hopefully, we will achieve good results in this new adventure that we have just begun.

5 comentarios:

  1. I am sure we all will obtain good results at the end of this english course, and meanwhile we willenjoy improving all the skills, writing, reading, vocabulary, grammar and so on. We must support each other. This is the starting shot.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Glory, thanks for your comments and for sharing your optimism. See you!

      Eliminar
  2. Looking forward to seeing what your wild imagination can bring us!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wish I had enough imagination, I really don't think so.
      So, thanks for your words of support!

      Eliminar
    2. By the way Selma, I tried to visit your blog and it says something like 'It's private, you need an invitation'

      Eliminar